AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic IPaaS Specialist who will join and reinforce our Enterprise Data Team with an explicit focus on developing and maintaining data integration processes between enterprise systems. This curious, self-learner will establish partnerships with business users, data owners and technical resources working on enterprise systems, in order to build efficient and reusable data connections and workflows. The successful candidate will also take an active part in the remediation and migration of our existing data connections into a new IPaaS.
If you are an effective communicator, are comfortable with ambiguity inherent to a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment, and are energized at the thought of being part of a change for good, then we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Defining appropriate mappings with business teams to ensure processes deliver expected results within expected parameters..
- Defining connection endpoints and APIs Structure for various enterprise systems (ERP, HRIS, etc.)
- Implementing system connection endpoints and make them part of more complex integration processes.
- Ensuring log, alerting and error handling in implemented processes.
- Providing troubleshooting and bugfix based on specifications.
- Implementing connection endpoints and the associated unit-tests.
- Documenting every implemented process based on standard templates.
- Assessing the impact to data connections due to process changes and improvements.
- Exploring techniques, data, and unique new ideas that drive business insights and facilitate decision-making.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant degrees.
- 5+ years of working experience working as Integration Developer or similar roles and familiarity with major IPaaS platforms such as Boomi.
- Pertinent experience in Data Modelling and a solid understanding of ETL methodologies paired with strong knowledge and proficiency in relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in leveraging APIs to extend and enable integration endpoints
- Understanding of design and development tools, SDLC methodologies.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation, organization, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with or previous experience in the biotechnology industry is a bonus.
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter.
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits.
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we create innovative solutions - combining custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned, revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a rapidly growing publicly traded company, and we have state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23125 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.