AbCellera is a rapidly growing tech company that has built an antibody discovery and development engine specifically designed to address the barriers of conventional discovery, so that we deliver optimal antibodies with greater precision and speed to get to the clinic – and patients – sooner.
As part of an exciting and dynamic company with a core focus on alliances across the biopharma landscape, the Operations Associate role will be a high impact role. You will be a key team member within our highly collaborative (and fun) Alliance Management team, working together to maximize the value of AbCellera’s alliances.
This role is for individuals who like to create tools and processes to enable extraordinary collaboration. You will work with the Alliance Management team to establish systems for collaboration as well as portfolio tracking and research within our current alliance. Also, you will participate in and provide support for alliance partner interactions with the Alliance Management group. We’d love to hear from you if you are organized, process-oriented, highly collaborative and enjoy a high-science and fun-loving environment.
How you might spend your days:
- Work with the Alliance Management team to harmonize alliance processes, create tools/templates, establish guidelines, and share best practices across the organization with a goal of decentralizing decision making and empowering program teams.
- Establish and maintain tools and processes for the Alliance Management team and for AbCellera broadly.
- Tracking alliances and alliance programs in Alliance Management software system. Ensuring that alliance and programmatic milestones, decisions, and goals are captured and tracked.
- Supporting the Alliance Management team activities including scheduling and attending alliance meetings, coordinating in-person alliance visits, and attending conferences.
- Providing market and portfolio research support to the Alliance Management team surrounding the current alliance portfolio help identify areas for alliance growth.
- Aiding alliance management internal reporting to key/executive stakeholders by generating alliance reports in the alliance management software system.
- Preparing presentations for cross-functional meetings to ensure internal teams are apprised of all key ongoing alliance activities and help guide strategic decision-making
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within the biotech, pharmaceutical or consulting industry
- Bachelors in life sciences , biotechnology. Education in business or relevant area will be considered if there is a demonstrated learning potential in the life sciences field.
- You have strong analytical skills and capabilities; you can take data from multiple platforms and formats and translate it into beautiful presentations with clear messaging
- You can synthesize complex information and communicate effectively, developing clear and attractive presentations and data sets
- You have developed a strong technical tool kit, including a savviness with google suite, MS office suite and are comfortable flexing between various technical environments
- You are genuinely curious, with an interest in discussing innovative ideas in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- You are comfortable jumping in and engaging with people at all levels and teams in the organization
- You’re excited by a growing organization – and eager to contribute your expertise.
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23010 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.