AbCellera is an energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease. AbCellera is building up an internal Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) development organization – the team of scientists and engineers responsible for developing the manufacturing processes for antibody therapeutics. Process Development and Clinical Manufacturing capabilities will extend AbCellera’s competencies and, when combined with AbCellera’s world-leading technology stack for antibody discovery, will enable AbCellera to support partners to move rapidly and seamlessly from discovery to the clinic.
Recruiting our team is our top priority! The talent we are looking for will be located around the world, share our values, and be part of building a legacy of innovation in drug discovery in Canada. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who has experience recruiting scientific professionals and leaders in the CMC TechOps domain for a 12 - 18 month contract position; this role can be based remotely .
You’ll be a part of an ambitious Talent Discovery team delivering on the AbCellera mission.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You are enthusiastic about contributing to AbCelleras continued growth
- You are highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- You are an innovative in your approach to recruitment
- You are known for developing great relationships and are respected by your hiring teams as a collaborative and consultative partner
- You are an expert sourcer and interviewer who has mastered the elegant balance of fit with experience
- You are a team-player who is friendly and personable
- You are adaptable, love to solve problems both big and small, and have a can-do attitude
- You excel at critical thinking and find creative solutions to problems and move fast
How you might spend your days
- Representing AbCellera as an employer of choice to international talent pools
- Developing excellent candidate relationships and ensuring a top notch candidate experience
- Discovering and attracting top talent through creative, innovative and thorough sourcing and outreach
- Building a referral network within the CMC Development and GMP Manufacturing field internationally
- Managing full-cycle recruitment for CMC Development and GMP Manufacturing roles at all levels:
- drafting and advertising jobs
- qualifying candidates via resume review and interviewing
- consulting with the hiring team and conducting post-interview debriefs
- coordinating and negotiating the offer process
- partnering with the team to collaborate on all recruitment strategy
- Proactively nurturing talent communities
Required qualifications and experience
- 5-10+ years of recruitment / talent acquisition experience; a background with combined agency and corporate recruitment would be an asset
- 2+ years of experience in Biotech / Pharma recruitment
- Experience or Education within TechOps (Process Development / Clinical Manufacturing / Quality) domain
- Expertise in recruitment best practices including sourcing, interviewing, selection, relocation and offer negotiation
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience with enterprise recruitment tools; Greenhouse / HireEz / GEM / Goodtime would be assets
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.