AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a motivated and adaptable Lead, Business Analysis to join our team and help AbCellera develop our IT business analysis capability. If you are comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy the opportunities and challenges presented in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment, and energized at the thought of being part of a change for good, then we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Liaising with stakeholders, Project Leads, Project Managers, and other Subject Matter Experts to shepherd IT project proposals from inception to approval
- Evaluating and documenting current and future state business processes and requirements, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Serving as a subject matter expert during IT system implementations
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are delivering maximum and sustained impact
- Preparing and delivering training and documentation as needed
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior team members
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience
- You have at least 7 years of business analysis or comparable consulting experience in information technology
- In previous roles, you have demonstrated the ability to build constructive relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment
- You have an affinity for lean/six sigma methodologies
- You possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You are able to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine solutions that are acceptable to all key stakeholders
- You have excellent documentation, organization, and communication skills
- You are skilled in planning and organizing work, time and teams
- You are competent in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive
- You are competent in Google Workspace applications, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive
- You have experience with or exposure to BMPN 2.0
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we create innovative solutions - combining custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned, revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a rapidly growing publicly traded company, and we have state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 220122 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications and are only able to contact those who are selected for an interview.