AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a motivated and adaptable IT Project Manager to join our Project Management team and deliver small to medium COTS/SaaS solutions. If you are comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy the opportunities and challenges presented in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment, and energized at the thought of being part of a change for good, then we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Creating detailed implementation plans including project approach, scope, resources, deliverables, training, documentation, schedule, and budget
- Driving project execution and providing day-to-day direction and support to project team members
- Supporting the team to update and manage Jira tickets and roadmaps as well as collaborating on Confluence pages to ensure information is up to date
- Overseeing external parties including product vendors and/or implementation partners
- Performing risk assessments and developing mitigation strategies
- Managing changes to projects in an iterative, adaptive way, with an understanding of the impacts and effective communication of those impacts
- Facilitating project meetings and negotiating solutions that foster success of the project and teams
- Closing out completed projects, and developing plans for ongoing management of the system and processes
- Providing training and mentorship to other project management team members, and building tools, templates and artifacts to support the project management team
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience
- Have 3 - 5 years experience delivering COTS/SaaS solutions
- Are comfortable dealing with all levels of an organization
- Have excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Are adaptable and have the analytical skills to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- Love to solve problems both big and small, and have a can-do attitude
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and can find opportunities to have fun along the way
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23140 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.