AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We’re looking for a Project Manager, Marketing to manage our initiatives and guide our Communications team as we create compelling narratives about what we do and why it matters. Through day-to-day project management, cross-functional coordination, and reporting, you will develop project plans and help deliver best-in-class communication projects within defined timelines and budget. If you enjoy the process of turning complex information into engaging communication that inspires action, you think a well-organized plan is a thing of beauty, and you enjoy creating clarity out of complexity to ensure a win-win for all stakeholders, we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Developing project plans with input from cross-functional leads and managing projects through the lifecycle: intake, kickoffs, execution, debriefing and reporting
- Managing schedules, budgets, scope, assets, capacity planning, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables are clearly communicated, understood, and executed across the team
- Prioritizing deliverables and resources across multiple projects and actively monitoring risks and scope creep to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Supporting optimization and scaling of our workflows as we grow to empower our team to move quickly and efficiently
- Reporting regularly on project metrics, ensuring clean and compliant data, and providing insights on efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting brand compliance by reviewing communications with a keen eye to spot inconsistencies and maintain a bar for quality
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or communications
- You have 5 - 7 years in project management roles in an in-house or agency setting, bonus if in a life science company or at communications agency within the healthcare sector
- You have strong project management skills and experience navigating project management tools including, Asana, SmartSheets, and JIRA
- Familiarity with Figma, website CMSs (ex Wordpress), BioRender, Adobe suite, a plus
- You can navigate enterprise tools like the Google Suite and Microsoft Office with ease
- You have intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google Suite
- You are detail-oriented and meticulous but have the ability to appreciate the big picture to critically assess and scope projects
- You have an interest and understanding of communications product development
- You have experience supporting corporate events for internal and external audiences
- You are skilled at navigating complexity and ambiguity, with a track record of successfully working as part of a high-performance, cross-functional team
- You are innately motivated, highly organized, and able to deliver projects from start to finish
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - revolutionizing how our scientists can mine natural immune systems to discover new antibody therapies, and the scale at which they can do it. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of accountants, administrators, biologists, biochemists, engineers, computer scientists, and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput tech stack and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology, it’s also about having efficient and seamless operations based on teamwork and cutting-edge tools. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators across the entire organization. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support, nurture, and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23086 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.